Cobblestone Village is a quiet neighborhood of the larger Sea Trail Plantation Community in Sunset Beach. The community is located on the south side of Highway 17 only two miles from the stunning public beaches of Sunset Beach. This community gives residents the opportunity to live in resort style settings and have outdoor maintenance taken care of through the HOA.
There are 56 lots/ homes in Cobblestone Village. This is a new construction neighborhood and there are still lots available to build a home custom to your specific needs. Homes are built by RS Parker Homes. Features in homes at Cobblestone Village include ceramic tile, granite counters, brushed nickel lighting, finished garage, stainless steel appliances, full yard sod irrigation, Taexx pest control system, Environments for Living energy savings guarantee, and large master suites. There are five floor plans with 3 or 4 bedrooms and two to three bathrooms. Prices range from $199,900 to $264,900.
Sea Trail Plantation is well known as a famous golf resort and housing community but there are a large number of other amenities for residents to enjoy in addition to a world class golfing game on your choice of courses set in breathtaking scenery.
Sea Trail Plantation amenities include:
- 3 championship golf courses
- lighted driving range
- two putting greens
- private parking area on nearby Sunset Beach
- two full service clubhouses with restaurants, snack bars, lounge
- two swim areas
- two tennis areas with 4 lighted courts
- private library for home owners
- large number of social clubs, organizations and fitness classes
- community chapel
- hiking/biking/jogging trails
- entrance right next to bridge to Sunset Beach
- close to shopping and entertainment in the area
Cobblestone Village at Sea Trail is a beautiful place to live!. For more information on Sunset Beach Real Estate please browse our website or contact us at any time.
Are these amenities included in the Cabblestone HOA fee that is posted with listed homes for sale?